Prof. Laura Dietz, is an Assistant Professor at University of New Hampshire where she teaches Information Retrieval and text-centric Machine Learning. She graduated from the Max Planck Institute for Informatics and was a research scientist at the Data and Web Science group at Mannheim University and the CIIR at University of Massachusetts. Her research focuses on information retrieval for knowledge-centric information needs. She is also the lead coordinator of TREC CAR.
Chenyan Xiong is a fifth-year Ph.D. student at the Language Technologies Institute (LTI), Carnegie Mellon University, working with Professor Jamie Callan. His research interests center around information retrieval, with the main focus on using knowledge graphs and other semantic resources to improve text understanding in search engines. He has published multiple papers in this area and frequently serves as a PC member in SIGIR and ACL.
Edgar Meij is a senior scientist at Bloomberg L.P. Before this, he was a research scientist at Yahoo Labs and a postdoc at the University of Amsterdam, where he also obtained his Ph.D. He has published 60+ peer-reviewed papers at top international venues such as SIGIR, WSDM, ISWC, and CIKM on all applications and aspects of knowledge graphs, entity linking, and semantic search.
- Achim Rettinger, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Alexander Kotov, Wayne State University
- Avishek Anand, L3S Research Center
- Bhavana Dalvi, Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- Christina Lioma, University of Copenhagen
- Djoerd Hiemstra, University of Twente
- Faegheh Hasibi, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Federico Nanni, Data and Web Science Group, University of Mannheim
- Hadas Raviv, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Hamed Zamani, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Ingo Frommholz, University of Bedfordshire
- Ioana Hulpus, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Jeffrey Dalton, Google, Inc.
- Johannes Hoffart, Max Planck Institute for Informatics
- John Foley, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Jun Xu, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Lifu Huang, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Lydia Weiland, University of Mannheim
- M-Dyaa Albakour, Signal Media
- Michael Schuhmacher, SpringerNature, Heidelberg, Germany
- Mostafa Dehghani, University of Amsterdam
- Nikos Voskarides, University of Amsterdam
- Pushpendre Rastogi, Johns Hopkins University
- Ridho Reinanda, University of Amsterdam
- Tongfei Chen, Johns Hopkins University
- Vinay Setty, Aalborg University
- Zhiyuan Liu, Tsinghua University